Friday, January 18, 2013

He Is At The Door

Think back to the time when you invited some friends over. When they arrived did you open the door, frown and then close it right in their face? No, you probably didn't! You most likely opened the door and warmly welcomed them in.

Revelation 3:20 states - "Here I am? I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with that person and they with me."

Jesus Christ is anxiously awaiting the moment when we lwt him enter into our hearts. Unlike some guests that arrive late, God will always be on time to let us join His kingdom.

In the future, I pray that I would distribute hospitality when guests arrive. I do not always greet neighbors with the greatest response, and that is something I would like to change.

No comments:

Post a Comment